Dec 5, 2011

Basket Full of Roses




''In my heart lies a Vase
With 6 roses
6 roses all for you
With six different colors
All to show you what you mean to me''



Roses was all that was in my mind off late and I dearly wanted to give shape and color to that thought. I was contemplating on making pink roses 
using  sheets of crepe paper or even to try a hand on one stroke painting.    Ding Doooong .. Just then I got the idea of trying out clay modeling.

Thats the idea I had been waiting for ... off I went to get clay ..no time I started rolling thin sheets of clay twisting and twining and there I made my first rose petal. That was encouraging and I stared the second petal .. the third..fourth and finally I made my first Rose.
Hurray way to go.


I then made 6 of them. Now what... a vase to hold them .. nooooooooo how about a basket.. yep thats what i did.


So here you have a vase with roses of differnt colors with snow due leaves and ofcourse filled with love.


Thats Basket full of love (Roses)





1 comment: