Dec 19, 2011

Granny Square


Crochet Vest


Anchor threads
Crochet hook 2.0 mm
Crochet granny square 95 pieces

I ventured to do a vest for my daughter using crochet. It was a great fun in trying out various colors to form granny squares. I used anchor threads to form these squares.Even though it took me a full week to complete this, it was fun all  the way and I throughly enjoyed it. 



          I crocheted 46 pieces granny square for the front and 49 picesfor the back. I used a crochet hook size 2.0 mm. It was like creating a rainbow with all the colors not just 7. It was a challenge to create the first square and but then slowly I created one square after the other and then here I am .. a beautiful, plethora of colors for my cute little daughter.

It was ofcourse one square at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Reks, I still did not understand how this vest would be...I am unable to visualize ...he h e hee...But it is certainly a pains-taking work yaar....with full of focus and concentration ! I am sure.

    ReplyDelete