Feb 24, 2012

Crochet Flower Bag

  I got this free pattern from website www.bestpattern.blogspot.com. Here in this site she has given beautiful instructions along with the photo.
I was so excited when I looked at this bag. I was holding difficulty to read patterns as a beginner . But fortunately the instructions in this sight was so simple and I was able to follow it step by step. In this bag just did six rows and six columns and the bag turned out to be big enough. I did handles with single crochet and for the white ring which i have done for the handle I attached a small bangle and did again single crochet. So, there will be kind of extension for the handle. But In the website the bag handle is done in different way. I didn't get the right materials so I just adjusted the bag in different style.

No comments:

Post a Comment